Much more than a typical townhome, this residence is meticulously designed, spacious and features multiple living spaces.
A fantastic opportunity to secure a very unique townhome in a small private, boutique complex surrounded by quality residential homes at the end of a private cul-de-sac. This modern home offers luxury finishes and sweeping views of the city, mountains and suburban surrounds.
Enter via keyless entry through the front door and ascend to the generously sized living area. Featuring a large lounge and dining area serviced by a sleek kitchen, there are two separate alfresco areas for entertaining or relaxing in comfort. The living space has well placed windows to bathe the area in natural light – a feature often missing in poorly designed townhomes.
The rear alfresco area adjoins the gardens with a low maintenance private grassed area, perfect for the home occupants to relax with a book or enjoy a drink from the service area adjacent to the kitchen. The covered front balcony can cater for large gatherings with friends and family. The living area is conveniently serviced by a powder room for guests.
The three quiet bedrooms are located on the top floor. The main bedroom has a walk-in robe and ensuite and a balcony allowing fresh breezes through. Why not throw the curtains back for sparkling city views at night.
The remote control garage incorporates room for two cars plus plenty of storage space. It is easily cleaned as the floor has a hard wearing epoxy coating.
Conveniently located within walking distance of the Murarrie and Cannon Hill train stations, bus stops, local parks and much more.
This property features:
– Three generous bedrooms with built-in robes
– Two bathrooms including ensuite on the master plus an additional powder room for guests
– Double lock-up tandem garage with epoxy floors
– Designer kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and custom cabinetry
– High ceilings throughout both levels
– Open plan living areas
– Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans in all bedrooms
– Intercom system plus security and a coded front door system
– Covered outdoor alfresco area all capturing views plus an additional courtyard and entertainment area
– Close to parks, buses and Murarrie and Cannon Hill train stations
Perfectly located just 8kms from the Brisbane CBD on the cusp of the new East Village development, within walking distance of the Cannon Hill Shopping Centre and public transport (bus and train). Walk the kids to school. Cannon Hill Anglican College (CHAC) is only minutes by car. Take the train to work. Going further afield? The Gold and Sunshine Coast, Noosa, Byron Bay and the Brisbane Airport are easily accessible via the Gateway Motorway. This property is a must see!
Arrange your inspection today with Warren Walsh 0400 902 269.